Reselling Domain Names

petervw

Guppy
Has anybody had problems reselling domains? I am a sub-reseller for Directi.com through Jodohost.

I purchased a domain name on 17 July and till this date the order has been locked in processing.

I am still waiting on Jodohost support to respond to my request for help.

Anybody experienced problems with Directi.com?

Billing had contacted Directi. Their response was:

"Kindly note that when any order is locked in processing, the reason behind it is due to lack of sufficient funds in the available debit balance in any of the level in the entire Reseller hierarchy. However, in your case it is your subreseller(***EZY HOSTING) who do not have any funds in its Current Debit Account Balance for the execution of this order.
Once this is done from your side, the order would get executed automatically."

You have paid directly in your account (??) using Directi API. Somehow it did not get recorded in Directi system. Today we have provided your payment details to Directi and have asked them to explain what happended to the payment.

They have repliedPayment was made using Paypal
petervw said:
Has anybody had problems reselling domains? I am a sub-reseller for Directi.com through Jodohost.

I purchased a domain name on 17 July and till this date the order has been locked in processing.

I am still waiting on Jodohost support to respond to my request for help.

Anybody experienced problems with Directi.com?

DirectI Response

"Please note that we are getting your issue investigated by our development team.

We shall update you on this at the earliest.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you need any further assistance till then."

Back