Restrict disk quote

Ok, I need some help to set disk quota for one of my customers who is based on a Unix plan I created. I initially assinged this customer 2 GB and noticed that they are almost using 3 GB now. I want to set the setting so they can not use more than 2GB at all.

I think I know how to set the quores for a plan but that will not effect existing customers. So the question is how do I restict max disk space for a existing customer. I also want to delete all the stat logging so they are not taking any additional space as well.

Thanks,
Sam

You can set their FTP quota to 2 GB and then set 'MAX' limit of FTP quota resource to 2 GB. It won't work for this customer (probably move him to another plan?), but will work for others with usage below 2GB.
'MAX' limit ensures customer can't manually increase the quota with this limit set.

However, 'if' you are using Summary disk usage for quota allocation, you may want to set such limits for DB and mailbox quotas too. It will not be complete protection against over-usage in this case, though.

Back