Sales Volume

As a new reseller I am interested in knowing how much of a demand there is for hosting services and how what kind of sales volume jodo resellers have been able to achieve.

WebHosting is a huge market and it has endless possiblities. It has place for everyone. One can jump in this business with few hundred thousand dollors and also with few hundred dollars and personal time. Rewards and growth rate will differ based on money you invest.

This business requires complete dedication.

With regards to JodoHost growth, by Gods grace and hardwork of my team, we are seing impressive growth. In a short span of less than 3 years, in the H-Sphere reseller business, many believe us to be on top 3 position contender.

Well, we started our reseller services only 1.5 years ago and already we are one of the largest hsphere reseller providers. I am quite surprised how fast we have grown. We are looking to be at #1 within 24 months. And yes we are looking to overtake some of our larger competitors :)

We have spent very little in advertising. It is not hard for any reseller to replicate our success. As Atul said, its all about the amount of work you put in. We worked very hard to make this company grow and succeed. Anyone can do it with the commitment

Back