Second domain for reseller account?

hatton

Perch
Okay, so I jumped the gun a bit with my reseller domain. I registered guardian-web.com and then the wife says, "you need to register guardianwebdevelopment.com since that's your business name."

I did, now I want to set up something similar to what JodoHost has with their sales site being jodohost.com but the service domain being jodoshared.com. I want guardian-web.com to be the service domain and then the other to be the sales.

How do I do this?

Thanks!

It is actually set up like two reseller accounts.

I would recommend to you that you just create one as a forwarder/alias of the other, and keep the one you started with as the primary, it is possible to change, but if you have customers it is almost impossible without downtime.

Stephen said:
It is actually set up like two reseller accounts.

I would recommend to you that you just create one as a forwarder/alias of the other, and keep the one you started with as the primary, it is possible to change, but if you have customers it is almost impossible without downtime.
The DNS entries are still resolving, no customers yet :)

please send me a private message with some instant messenger method to contact you, and I will add you to my contacts, when you have (in general) 2 hours to sit down and work on this you can IM me back, and I will talk you through it.

Well, not sure what's so complicated with this one

Just have guardian-web.com as your service domain and then create a plan to host guardianwebdevelopment.com

That would not be a problem, I was thinking he wanted to change everything including DNS server, server aliases and all to the new domain, I will verify that.

PM's sent... at this point I'm not 100% sure *what* I want to do.. but then again it's almost midnight my time and I've been going since 6am

Back