Send from Email Address

I have my email accounts being forwarded to one email address and then I pick up that account using Outlook.

How can I send an email from one of thoese domains so it shows that FROM email address on the other person's end?

Thanks,

Adam

All of the latest versions of Outlook/OE don't have a drop down like they used to have. The best option might be to consider moving to Mozilla Thunderbird that still has that feature.

there's an outlook express v7? i'm using v6 and it still has the drop-down if you have more than one account set up...

I thought it was gone on version6, there is one version of it that does not have it. I have not used it in a long time, but I remember the issue in version 6.

Maybe make sure you have the latest version 6 then, if it is there.

Stephen said:
All of the latest versions of Outlook/OE don't have a drop down like they used to have. The best option might be to consider moving to Mozilla Thunderbird that still has that feature.
Outlook 2003 does indeed have a drop-down on the main toolbar in the new message window. It's labelled "Accounts" and it allows me to select any one of my accounts as the "From:" address.

Back