Server Relocation - Wednesday 2AM - 4AM

Hi Guys,

Are the DNS servers (204.10.106.95) working ok? I know the servers are coming back up, but I can't seem to ping my DNS. Are they coming up last or something?

Cheers.

All issues fixed.

The mail servers are responding much faster.. but you may see some timeouts over the next 30min

My last site has now come back online (unix5) so I'm a happy bunny.

Good job guys, 1st class support on keeping everyone up to date with jodopulse - I have this picture of Stephen running up the street with a server under one arm and his mobile phone in the other hand on the phone to the office saying "update.. update.. win5 is on the move.....! :D

Top job.

haha :) Actually its raining quite heavily there right now. Stephen is exhausted and you won't see him around till tomorrow.

There were 4 guys on the job to start with.. 6 when we ended. The IP mess up was quite serious and required ALOT of work to set straight. Thankfully we got things right but I am not happy at all, nor is Tanmaya nor is Stephen nor is Atul. We'll be reviewing what went wrong here when things settle down a little

Hey Yash,

First, thanks for keeping everyone updated so completely, it really helps.

Second, I haven't been able to send mail through my alias to mail3 since the change. I send through port 587 because my ISP grabs 25 on its own. Any ideas why this might be?

My sites and email remain unavailable. Please update us on current issues with servers being offline. My customers are very interested in knowing when the issues will be resolved.

Thank you.

MetaSkinny said:
My sites and email remain unavailable. Please update us on current issues with servers being offline. My customers are very interested in knowing when the issues will be resolved.

Thank you.

Sites and email are back online; database servers, control panel, etc. remain unavailable. Submitted a trouble ticket on this issue.

Yash said:
All issues are resolved. Please PM me with your websites down and I'll check it up
After a reboot I was able to send mail fine, so whatever you did or whatever clearing my cache did - thanks! Best of luck with any remaining problems.

Back