Setting up Website/Domain

rich

Guppy
Hi,

Ive setup 2 domain templates and then setup 1 website. I had a support issue via livechat with a Jodohost support person and my 2 domain templates which I setup were somehow deleted when I returned to the system!

I have now setup a new domain template, however when I try to create a new domain, it says that my FrontPage Subdomain and FTP subdomain have been exceeded!!!

Please help

Rich

rich, about the templates being gone, there was a request to restore your VPS to the default state in the ticket system with a confirmation to do this. We took a backup as it was and restored to the default state. I think there may have been some confusion in this as you had it done previously on live chat session and the ticket was not updated that the task has been done.

Now as for the FTP/Frontpage

Login as admin and then go to this page as listed in the client manual here:
Plesk 7.6 For Windows Client's Guide (Revision 2.1)

Look at one of the first topics regarding Viewing Resource Allotments, if you arelogged in as admin these fields can be changed go down to the bottom and save. There on FTP/Frontpage put 100 users or something like this. I have noticed on another Plesk install that when setto unlimited it also limited to one, oreven no FTP/FP users, so it may be a bug but after setting a high limit it worked properly.

Back