Shared account moved to reseller account but still being billed for shared account

I recently opened a reseller account right at the end of my last shared account billing cycle. The techs moved my shared account under my reseller account that day and said my shared account was cleared and I would just have to pay the $17.50/month for my reseller account from now on.

Now I'm trying to administer my domains and it says I owe $6.95 for the next month for the old shared account even though it's all under the reseller account now.

Ranjan said it is verified that the shared account is cleared. But then still asked me to pay the new bill for $6.95, which does not make sense to me.

Please tell me why I'm being asked to pay an extra $6.95 for the old shared account!!

Ticket# BLM-10389-145

Re: Shared account moved to reseller account but still being billed for shared accoun

Hi,

Your ticket in this regard has been replied with immediate solution.

The problem was that, your account (shared account transferred to reseller account) was a paid account. You should have edited it to make it without billing as the account was transferred.

But there is no DNS Zone configured for your reseller account, so even we can't edit this plan to make it without billing. Ranjan wants you to add the credit( by way of promotion) equal to the negative balance of that account. So actually by this way, you pay nothing.

If still there is any concern/confusion you are welcome to send a mail at sales @ jodohost.com(no spaces) and we will be glad to help you with exact information.

OK, I see what happened. Thank you for the explanation.

Since the old shared account was completely moved to the reseller account without a DNS Zone, do I have to raise the credit every month to cancel out the monthly charge? Is it possible to set it up so that I don't have to do this every month?

You can make a without billing plan and ungrade it to this plan. Make sure you turn off this without billing plan after upgrade.

Back