Shared SSL - Still have a problem on Win5

Yash said:
PSOFT is fixing these issues..
Shared SSL fixed.. Only a few problems exist now

I don't think this Shared SSL issues resolved, because my website still cannot open and I'm already open a tickets [40294 - Nov 17, 2004 9:11:02 PM] but No Reply until now.

Please someone from support looks into my tickets..

Thanks..

Yes, that is because PSOFT is working on the METAbase again. It just stopped working again, will be up shortly

psoft is working on the metabase. IIS should come back up in 10 to 15minutes and hopefully, some progress on Shared SSL should be made

Yash said:
psoft is working on the metabase. IIS should come back up in 10 to 15minutes and hopefully, some progress on Shared SSL should be made

Some progress???????? Several hours on and this not fixed? I'm having a great deal of difficulty swallowing this one...

LegalAlien said:
Some progress???????? Several hours on and this not fixed? I'm having a great deal of difficulty swallowing this one...

No, was up majority of the night. Just went down when PSOFT wanted to fix something. Back up.. 15 minutes

Infact, we had shared ssl also working

Shame that's not what my customers are going to see, and what I'm going to hear very shortly when that phone starts ringing... oh wow...

Back