Shared SSL?

ZtaCari

Perch
I would like to setup shared ssl using the jodo host certificate for myself and all my clients to use. I will eventually purchase my own ssl and set that up for myself and my clients. I have read somewhere on this site that our sites will go down until we notify you we have set this up and you fix it. Is this true? What do I need to do to limit this downtime? So basically, I am asking for specific instructions on how to accomplish shared ssl using your certificate and also instructions for using my own certificate, since I will be doing that soon after.

If your client's account is on a windows machine, assign a dedicated IP to their domain and then from Web Options, turn on Shared SSL

As soon as you do that, submit a ticket saying that you just enabled shared SSL with a dedicated IP and your site has gone down. One of our administrators will fix it and get back to you in 30 minutes at the most

A dedicated IP is not required on web and win5. Your site won't go down if you are on these servers either

Back