Sites down intermitantly

Stephen, I've posted 2 tickets within the last few days. [RS #IOY-86389-820] [RS #LQV-14468-708]
Your support says they are monitoring it and may move sites to a new server. When you you plan on this happening?

I'm frustrated because I've got several NEW clients very upset about their sites running slow or being down altogether often.

I just need to be able to tell my clients something other than it will be taken care of "soon".

We are aware of issues on this server, and monitoring it closely, it is resolved quickly, but we have new servers already deployed if you prefer to move them we can offer that as well.

Stephen, I've been going back and forth for WEEKS with your support team. Last week they finally told me the new server was up and they moved ONE account out of about 7 - 10 that I've told them about over the last few weeks. They told me they were "monitoring" my other sites, blah, blah blah and didn't want to move them yet. WHY? I'm still having nothing but problems with my accounts on this server.

Today I'm trying to wrap up a new site for coloradosteamteam.com and I'm getting server timed out errors still. This is one of the sites I've reported to support. What is it going to take to get this resolved?

We have your ticket related to this problem.Here error is due to script taking long to execute.We will update all details through ticket.

sites on win34 are having this issue for several days too, the only thing left is to move sites. clients shoulb be advise about the server problems.

sites on win34 are having this issue for several days too, the only thing left is to move sites. clients shoulb be advise about the server problems.

Sorry somehow this topic did no get listed to me as a newly updated one.
Win34 is not running bad at all, I have checked it, you may ask for your app pool to be moved, the server is not running heavy on resources, only issue I could see may be if there is an app pool hanging, which can be easily resolved. Sorry for the delay in reply.

Back