Some questions on Reselling

vrom

Guppy
Hi
I consider to make reselling of specially configured hosting for CMS TYPO3 (www.typo3.com)
http://typo3.org/download/system-requirements/
As I see in forum, TYPO3 works on your shared hosting plans.

Questions:
1) do you give IP in different C-class networks for DNS
(this is needed to host national domains - RU-domains for example)

2) Is it true that I can resell
- shared hosting accounts (which will have the same configuration as all shared hosting accounts on this server)
- VPS accounts, which can have different configuration
(use eAccelerator for PHP, different memory_limit in PHP)

3) What is configuratuion of shared hosting account:
- memory_limit in PHP (I need at least 16Mb)
- any PHP acceselerator
- GD
- ImageMagic
(can you give me link to phpinfo() results ?)

4) If I will sell VPS for TYPO3, can I do special reconfiguration of this VPS for TYPO3 (eAccelerator http://eaccelerator.net/HomeUk etc)
befor my client will get access to account?

5) Is it possible to host many domains on a shared or VPS account?

6) Is it possibe to resell shared accounts, that will be within VPS (like on VPS with CPanel)? I consider to make configuration for TYPO3 on one VPS with one example of core files eAcceselerator to reduce server load.

7) Anonymous Support Guide. I plan to use it. Is it possible to agree that special TYPO3-related questions will be forwarded to me?

8) Do you have German and Russian language in control panel?

9 ) Can you recommend how I can offer domain registration (reselling with any domain registartor, compatible with hosting panel ? )

10 ) I plan to use 2checkout.com for payments. Is it good idea?

11) Can I configure control panel to sell for example "1 hour ofTYPO3-consulting" for $25
(things wich is not hosting)?

12) Have you any resellers from Russia ( ;) yes or no will be good answer)

Thank you in advance.

Valery.

Hi Valery,

Following are the answers of your questions:

1) do you give IP in different C-class networks for DNS
(this is needed to host national domains - RU-domains for example)
>> This may not be possible in general. But you can request support for this.

2) Is it true that I can resell
- shared hosting accounts (which will have the same configuration as all shared hosting accounts on this server)
>> Yes it is the same.

- VPS accounts, which can have different configuration
(use eAccelerator for PHP, different memory_limit in PHP)
>> VPS accounts are bare linux installs and you need to setup everything by yourself.

3) What is configuratuion of shared hosting account:
- memory_limit in PHP (I need at least 16Mb)
>> Required module is not enabled.
- any PHP acceselerator
>>No. Only Zend optimizer. but that doesnt solves your purpose anyway.

- GD
>> Yes it is enabled in PHP.

- ImageMagic
>> This package is also installed.

4) If I will sell VPS for TYPO3, can I do special reconfiguration of this VPS for TYPO3 (eAccelerator http://eaccelerator.net/HomeUk etc) befor my client will get access to account?
>> You need to setup by yourself on VPS.

5) Is it possible to host many domains on a shared or VPS account?
>> Yes. For a user account, as many as you have setup in your plans(as a reseller). In VPS you need to setup webserver and host as many domains as possible within the resource limits of your VPS account.

6) Is it possibe to resell shared accounts, that will be within VPS (like on VPS with CPanel)? I consider to make configuration for TYPO3 on one VPS with one example of core files eAcceselerator to reduce server load.
>> No. Again, since VPS is a plain linux install you need to setup your own control panel within that VPS account. You can as a reseller make VPS plans.

7) Anonymous Support Guide. I plan to use it. Is it possible to agree that special TYPO3-related questions will be forwarded to me?
>> Guide is here: http://jodohost.com/anonsupport.asp
Since you will also have access to the Helpdesk, you can answer them on your own.

8) Do you have German and Russian language in control panel?
>> Yes, in your control panel you can set German or Russian for your use.

9 ) Can you recommend how I can offer domain registration (reselling with any domain registartor, compatible with hosting panel ?)
>> You can make a reseller account at www.domain.jodohost.com (it is free) and set your own price to resell the domains to your clients. But domain registration is not intergrated into our hosting control panel(Hsphere).

10 ) I plan to use 2checkout.com for payments. Is it good idea?
>>Yes, it is Good and also prevent fraud by Credit card etc.

11) Can I configure control panel to sell for example "1 hour ofTYPO3-consulting" for $25 (things wich is not hosting)?
>>No, Hsphere is a hosting automation solution and doesnt provides billing-only plans.

12) Have you any resellers from Russia ( yes or no will be good answer)
>> Yes, we have resellers from Russia too :)

Please feel free to contact us for further querries. You may write at sales @ jodohos.com (without space).

Back