Someone please fix the child name server delete issue!

I have been on live chat with 3 different people and no one can seem to fix my problem. I need to delete some child name servers from my domain and re-add them because the ones I have listed are not resolving to the ip's I have listed.

The error received when trying to remove them is: [t1] Error Message: null : Object association prohibits operation

If someone would be please fix that, it would be great so that I can get my entire network of sites working again, about 100 of them.

As other posters have pointed out, the support for domains are not good.

I have been on live chat with 3 different people and no one can seem to fix my problem. I need to delete some child name servers from my domain and re-add them because the ones I have listed are not resolving to the ip's I have listed.

The error received when trying to remove them is: [t1] Error Message: null : Object association prohibits operation

If someone would be please fix that, it would be great so that I can get my entire network of sites working again, about 100 of them.

As other posters have pointed out, the support for domains are not good.

Actually, this is something out of our control as we are a domain reseller. We cannot change the internal issue to that. Now, we can work with them on a ticket but we'll need a ticket with the info to compile and send for that to be workable.
I'd imagine from what you are posting that the domains in the control panel are using the childnameservers, so they will not delete.

now if they are needing to be changed and not updating, even after 48 hours seeing old data (use source like intodns.com to check that, look at the IPs it returns as nameserver), it may be possible for us to issue a ticket for an internal DNS cache clear for them.

Back