Something going on with the server today?

Dave

Perch
I hate to sound like I'm complaining all the time, but it seems that since the move to the new servers I've had numerous problems.

Now I am finding the site intermittently taking up to about a minute to respond, and when it does all the sessions have been nuked and everyone has been kicked off.

I sent in a ticket about an error earlier today that said the SQL Server could not be found. Still no response, so I don't know if the above problem is related.

I used to get such great service but it's been rocky at best for the past two weeks.

Dave, we got your ticket and are looking into it. This intermittent problems are hard to track down but we eventually will

Yash said:
Dave, we got your ticket and are looking into it. This intermittent problems are hard to track down but we eventually will

I reported a similar problem the other week. I just got another 1 minute "out" while I was able to access other sites (so no ISP problem)

These problems normally happen due to a sudden spike in CPU usage causing it to hit 100%. That causes other sites to stop executing

In such cases, we need to locate the problem causing website and either turn it off, move it to a different server or limit its resources. When you experience a problem like this, open a ticket immediately so one of our tech can check it out

Yash said:
These problems normally happen due to a sudden spike in CPU usage causing it to hit 100%. That causes other sites to stop executing

In such cases, we need to locate the problem causing website and either turn it off, move it to a different server or limit its resources. When you experience a problem like this, open a ticket immediately so one of our tech can check it out

Is this a win1 server problem?

Its not a Win1 problem, it can occur on any server with any hosting company

A server acts slow when someone is abusing it. We don't overload the servers. So when you experience slowness, report it to us immediately so we can trace the abuser

My sites been down all day, already submitted a ticket and was told 'name servers were updated', and I'm down for 72 hours?

Please check with your Domain Registrar. Your domain has expired.

Record last updated on 09-Feb-2004.
Record expires on 14-Feb-2004.
Record created on 14-Feb-2003.

Ouch.. I believe they introduced a grace period during which other people can't register the domain though. But if you want it reactivated there is probably an 'administrative fee' for it.

Back