SQL Server - running very slow

Hi,
We recently setup a new hosting package for jukeownersclub.co.uk and we've noticed the SQL database is quite often running very slow making the forum we have on there slow to a halt.

I think, but will need to double check, that its using MSSQL12.

Is there something slowing the server down and can you look into it please?

Cheers

Right now there is no issue on Mssql12. Can you please double check if user is using mssql12 ?
Also please open a support ticket with mention all details.

MSSQL12 has loads of CPU and nothing majorly changed on it anytime recently, so it should be fine. Occasionally a user's DB will be totally full and every attempt to write will result in failure making a bit of a looping action that slows things down, but I checked logs and nothing like that in the last 24 hours.

Its up and down all the time. It can run fast for hours and then go through periods of dropping out then be back fine again.

Please send a ticket with the timeframe you see this, there should not be any issue like that on mssql12 (or any server for that matter), but MSSQL12 especially, it is among the most powerful, and running at less than 10% load. If I can get a time that it is being slow, maybe I can find out if a query/series of queries is causing etc.

Back