SSL and authorize.net

liming

Perch
Anybody has experience with authorize.net's Advanced Integration Method? It requires SSL to be installed on our server, can we install SSL here?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciate it.

Hey Stephen,

How does it work? do we have to go purchase a SSL from somewhere and have you guys install it or is it something we can just submit a ticket and have it turn on?

First time doing this, execuse for the stupid question.

Thanks

You need to generate certificate signing request from hsphere control panel and go to third party to buy ssl certificate against that certificate signing request. After that, you need to install ssl certificate from hsphere control panel.

praveen,

Thanks for the info. I'll look into it and start playing with it.

Much appreciate it.

LIming

What is currently the most cost-efficient SSL certificate to get? I've been using RapidSSL for some time, no problems, AU$45 per year to renew. But this year their system decided not to accept either of my c/cards (both VISA), saying "Credit Card information is invalid". Support says they know there's a problem but can't do anything about it and can't put it through manually either. Very weird.

So I'm looking for an alternative - preferably a company that has a working payment gateway. :) Any other cert vendors around the same price and not too shabby?

Back