Hi Yash, (ticket 5193) One of the problems we conquered last week was that pages accessed by https on one account, that I was notified of, were unavailable, but when viewed by http were fine. Support first suggested re installing the Geo trust certificate. I did that and it didnt work. Support then fixed and off we went. Note the certificate had been working fine since it was installed, but suddenly stopped. This was on the domain scaustralia.com https has now stopped on the 2 accounts where I am using Dedicated IPs and SSL certificates. The same pages are available by http but not https eg http://mumshomebiz.com https://mumshomebiz.com The same deal with scaustralia.com These sites are critical ones, and I dont know if there is a problem which may prove to be reoccuring.