SSL Problems

bbrian

Guppy
I turned in a ticket yesterday (#16819) about SSL problems and it still isn't fixed. Yesterday the SSL pages were going to a jodohost related CP page, now they are going to someone elses site completely (not even one of my customers). This needs to get fixed ASAP!!!

Problems with SSL going to other sites is unnacceptable. My customer is going to be incredibly upset if/when he sees this.

FYI-DNS shows them going to different IP addresses and his domain is setup for a dedicated IP.

I believe your issue has already been addressed by support. You need to change your site to a dedicated IP to use Shared SSL

IIS5 doesn't deal with SSL packets on the same IP address very well.

IT IS DEDICATED IP!! (If you had read my message you'd see it). Here's your support reply:

"don't see the domain chandlee-technology.m****here.biz created under the account "chandlee". Kindly check it. Also try turning off the sahred SSL Button and again turn it on. Check for the site and if the issue persists contact us for further assistance."

It's shared SSL, so no the domain doesn't show up under domains, but it is obvious under 'Edit SSL'.

I will try the suggestion.. hope it works otherwise my time at jodohost will be short.

Switching it Shared SSL off and back on did get my dns servers to have the correct IP.. I setup a hosts file quick to test the new IP and it is working now. I guess from now I will tinker with the CP instead of creating a ticket.. I guess the CP can't be trusted?

Of course the control panel can be trusted

But under rare circumstances, it can register or create a domain wrongly.

Is your issue resolved? Is there any other way I can help you?

Sorry to come off harsh, but the first response was 6.5 hours after I opened the ticket and the message was that support was looking into the problem. Then I get a response from support almost 34 hours after opening the ticket telling me to essentially 'try it again'. That is very frustrating and not what I have expected considering the good comments I have read about jodohost.

It is working now.. now I am just waiting for DNS to propogate so my customer can begin using the site. Hopefully future support requests will go smoother.

Thanks

I'm very sorry about that. That's normally not the case. Our policy is to answer reseller tickets in under 60 minutes (and that is our average response time for reseller queries). Emergency tickets are answered in under 10 minutes..

I'll be looking into why it took so long..

Back