stats: screen resolution etc

snooper

Perch
hi all

i recall seeing on some site stats packages interesting stats like the screen resolution of the visitors, and the length of their session etc.

but i cannt find these on webalizer or awstats.

what can be done about this? not only are they interesting, but also important, crucial almost for the developer.

thanks!

KCWebMonkey said:
have you tried Google Analytics? it's free now and can report these kinds of stats.
looks interesting, thanks. they arent taking new sign ups at the moment, but hopefully they will soon.

is there anyway we can get additional more comprehensive stats packages built into hsphere?

snooper said:
looks interesting, thanks. they arent taking new sign ups at the moment, but hopefully they will soon.

is there anyway we can get additional more comprehensive stats packages built into hsphere?

probably not ever into hsphere, as that can't be had by log analsis, it requires integration of javascript into pages to get such info.

Stephen said:
probably not ever into hsphere, as that can't be had by log analsis, it requires integration of javascript into pages to get such info.
on a previous host (ready hosting) we use to have an excellent stats package, that had these elements. but for the life of me i cant remember what it was. they now use Live Stats i think, but dont think that is what the used then.

snooper said:

sorry about that... didn't know they suspended signups. you should give it a shot when it's available again.

Back