Suggestion: Better designed Home Page

FreeWilly said:
lol!
what do you people so with such high resolutions?

The bigger the resolution, the more windows can be open at a time. Not going to say what those windows could be *showing* but there's just space for more... stuff. 8o 8o

Hehe

Well, To not use such rediculous resolutions, you can do what i did. Get an additional monitor and drag those "in the way but needed" windows over to your secondary monitor ;)

and P.S. I think Jodohost's website is fine. Sure... needs to be in the middle... but who really cares. I am a web designer and I didnt think twice about ordering through jodo because the darn site was left justified! I just saw the information was good and easy to find. The thing i do not like at all is the control panel design! UUUUGH! whoever did that needs to be shot! I can design a control panel better than that in less than 24 hours! but thats my 2 cents. no one needs to agree. lol :D

MAKhosting said:
and P.S. I think Jodohost's website is fine. Sure... needs to be in the middle... but who really cares. I am a web designer and I didnt think twice about ordering through jodo because the darn site was left justified!
Of course no one (in their right mind) is going to not host with someone because the site is left-justified. As you say, in the big scheme of things it isn't that important (although it would be a different story if it were poorly or amateurishly designed which does reflect on a company). But someone started a thread on the topic, so people jumped in with their opinions.

Dave said:
Of course no one (in their right mind) is going to not host with someone because the site is left-justified. As you say, in the big scheme of things it isn't that important (although it would be a different story if it were poorly or amateurishly designed which does reflect on a company). But someone started a thread on the topic, so people jumped in with their opinions.

design is such a subjective thing; however, it is possible to do design badly. In my opinion, justification is not something that would fall into bad design, it would fall into the category of choice...AND since we read from right to left, I think functionally it works better.

Am I at the next level yet? :p

Back