Suggestion.....

I'm sure there are a thousand reasons not to do this, but a service I would gladly pay for, would be to have access to a SQL Server/Web Server with only a few accounts on it. Some sort of High Volume system which obviously costs more, but you only have 20 clients per box or something. So you would have more space/more resources available to you. It would be nice if there was something between having my own box, and a regular hosting account. Right now I have both, because there are certain sites I just don't trust being in a shared hosting environment, but it would be nice if there was some option that would let me get rid of my dedicated box.

How much would you like to pay for such a service? :)
And how much as a reseller would you like to pay per account you put on that server.

Thats a tough one to calculate. I'm paying 240 a month right now for a separate box (with windows and sql) to run a few sites on that I don't trust to a shared environment.

I would pay a $100 a month more to have unlimited access to high volume servers.

I would pay $15-$20 xtra per month to have a single domain group *.somehwere.com elevated to high volume windows and sql box.

Or somewhere around there...... Depending on features, etc... I would possibly even be willing to go up a bit.

I guess it would just be nice if there was something between a dedicated box and regular hosting.

Back