Support????

Jussin

Guppy
Is there any way to get support out of you guys???

Ticket # UWX-33006-352.

The only response was "Please contact us if any issue persist."

I thought that is why I was contacting you, because an issue persists.

The only questions that I have had answered reasonably well so far was pre-sales. I submitted a ticket through the help desk that disappeared, contacted live support and was told that I don't need these features, sent an email to Yash (who apparently fixed some problems), sent an email to support @ jodohost.com to which I received an autoresponder saying send an email instead to resellersupport @ jodohost.com. All of this for the above answer stating contact us.

How do I do that, exactly?

-Jussin

Justin, I see only one ticket under your account UWX-33006-352

This is currently market as resolved. There is no other ticket I see.

Please email [email protected] with your problem, You will get a ticket confirmation immediately and a response in not more than an hour. If the issue is urgent, contact live support

Yash said:
Justin, I see only one ticket under your account UWX-33006-352

This is currently market as resolved. There is no other ticket I see.

Please email [email protected] with your problem, You will get a ticket confirmation immediately and a response in not more than an hour. If the issue is urgent, contact live support

You don't get it either.

Why do I have to send it again, as stated in my previous post, the issue is not resolved. If you already have the ticket, why not read it? The issue is that the instant aliases still do not work.

Also, as stated in my previous post, the person I talked to on live chat said there was no reason to fix them because I don't need them. Why would I go through that again with live chat.

This is rediculous. And no, I will not send another ticket for the same issue just because you marked it as resolved.

- Jussin

I can see what the issue is now.. Your entire ticket consists of 20 to 30 lines detailing about how you haven't been able to get support from us, etc. Only one line of that is about your actual issue.

So apparently the tech who answered assumed you were talking about another issue and responded while marking it resolved

I have re-opened it and put it back in the queue. Please give a few hours to this ticket as normally instant alias issues are bit complicated..

Yes, and apparently my entire ticket was disregarded. There are several issues all of which still need to be resolved. You still don't understand.

1) I am unable to submit a ticket via your online helpdesk (disregarded)

2) Chat support told me that I don't need instant aliases, therefore there was no reason to fix it. (I really would like explanation on that one)

3) The issue of instant aliases not working. (Which you are apparently working on now.)

The most important issues, the issue of your support team disregarding my concerns, are the ones even you do not wish to address. Why is this?

Well, your last post says it all. (paraphrasing)We ignored your ticket because we thought it was just a complaint.

Well, sir, if this is how you handle complaints, why should I remain a customer?

-Jussin

1) You will be able to submit tickets via the online helpdesk. However you will not be able to see the ticket once submitted. This is an issue we are working on with cerberus (due to MySQL or something). You will however receive confirmations and all replies via email..

2) Chat support told you that you don't need to use your instant alias because your domain itself was resolving to the server, which is correct. He never said there was no reason to fix it. Infact he had begun looking at your other domain and its alias issue when you decided that he wasn't of any help..

3) Being worked on..

However this definately is not the ideal experience a customer has with our support and I'm sure you'd find us more helpful if another issue arises

Jussin said:
The most important issues, the issue of your support team disregarding my concerns, are the ones even you do not wish to address. Why is this?

Well, your last post says it all. (paraphrasing)We ignored your ticket because we thought it was just a complaint.

Well, sir, if this is how you handle complaints, why should I remain a customer?

What concerns do you have? I'd be happy to address them publicly. If they are private, email me.

We never ignored your complaint. You had complained you couldn't reach support. Since you submitted that ticket successfully it was assumed you had understood. You had complained about the live chat response. However tech support's role is to address the issue rather than look into why chat support didn't address it. For that you can bring your complaint to this forum or email [email protected]

1) The email ticket issue seems to be resolved finally.

2) You are wrong. If you look at the chat more closely, you will see that I told him none of the instant aliases work. I also told him that the domain resolving doesn't matter because instant aliases are supposed to work. Ergo, domain resolving is IRRELEVANT. Then I said, damn heres another domain, fix this one. The rep said what do you mean? I started to explain further. He said, I understood, what do you mean by damn. I said nevermind. The tech wasn't looking in to anything. The tech was being far from helpful from the start. That is what happened

3) Still waiting.

- Justin

He was definately looking to resolve your issue. He was infact looking into your other domain at the time you concluded that he wasn't helping you.

Please also realise there is cultural differences in the use of english from west to easy. Your usage of "damn" may not have been the same way he'd use "damn", hence the unlikely question.

Anyhow I do appologize for it. I just see it as a misunderstanding however, not tht he was being rude or he was playing around with you

You obviously read the chat, so you know to which items I am referring.

That specific comment may have been a misunderstanding, but it is hard for me to beleive that the entire chat was a misunderstanding. Comments such as "It's working" when I have pointed out that it obviously was not working.

I have made my point and you have made yours, there is nothing left to be said. You stated that future contacts should not be as difficult and I will take you at your word.

You may delete the thread, as I never meant to make this public in the first place. (I just didn't know how to get answers anywhere else.)

If you have anything else you would like to say you may contact me at the email address listed on the ticket.

- Jussin

Your ticket was replied to.

The "its working" was said for your main domain which was working both with and without www.

Well, just for clarification purposes I was getting a 403 error on my end with the www. on the domain, which I am being told was that the domain has not fully resolved on my end.

I spoke to Yash off of the forum, who assures me that everything was just a big misunderstanding and that future contacts should not be difficult. He seems genuine, and I am going to stick around.

I guess we will see.

(All problems have now been resolved, btw)

Back