System.OutOfMemoryException on Win5

riley

Perch
I was looking at my log file from the past day (Tuesday) and found that a System.OutOfMemoryException occurred. The entry was posted to the log with the following date and time stamp: 2004-08-10 22:51:15
ASP.Net returned the following error message:
"Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown" and IIS returned a 500 - Internal Server Error.

There was only one occurrance of this problem. Just thought I'd let you know.

riley

Yes, this was the last time Win5 had problem. I have mentioned this in other post also.

Atul said:
Yes, this was the last time Win5 had problem. I have mentioned this in other post also.

What other posts? This occurred less than 3 hours ago and I haven't seen any other posts regarding this tonight.

riley

FYI,

My log file from the past day (Tuesday) shows that several System.OutOfMemoryException errors occurred. There were several log entries over several minutes starting with the following time stamp: 2004-08-24 16:34:22
ASP.Net returned the following error message:
"Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown" and IIS returned a 500 - Internal Server Error.

Just thought I'd let you know.

riley

Win6 is definately not having this problem for the last week since we haven't received any ticket nor do we seeing anything wrong on that system

Win5 is having problems again. The system.outofmemory issue is happening against since the last 72 hours. A site that we re-enabled after the customer claimed he corrected his code is responsible. We'll be disabling it shortly and that should be the end of this

Back