The buttons in HSPHERE

Im new to using HSPHERE, (been using Direct Admin, CPanel and a custom panel from GearHost) but if I could make a suggestion, could you please pass it onto the developers?

When you are mousing around on the menu buttons, the animation effect (how the buttons go in and out in a cascading effect) is extremely annoying (atleast to me anyhow), please provide an option to turn this off.

Thanks

Have you tried the other options that are available? There is a skin that is initially an icky brown color, but you can change that up, some people like it better.

Yea, I saw that one, (the brown one) but the I like how the menus are drop down on the default skin, its too much clicking around on the brown skin, plus I really dont have time right now to skin it. Are there any downloadable skins I can use?

Thanks

I think it would be beneficial if resellers were able to create their own skins for HSPHERE, to match, for example, their hosting sites. They would then be able to carry their full corporate colours throughout their hosting services.

Just a thought...

Back