The page you are trying to access is secured with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)

SubSpace

Bass
While everyone else seems to have problems with SSL not working on Win4, one of my pages that doesn't use SSL at all is telling me I need to use SSL to view the page.

It doesn't work with SSL either, but that's beside the point, as SSL was never activated on this site in the first place. (ticket 5507)

Hmm, I suppose it's a DNS issue, seems my page was already moved to win5, but old DNS entries are still in effect unlike on my other pages..

SubSpace said:
Hmm, I suppose it's a DNS issue, seems my page was already moved to win5, but old DNS entries are still in effect unlike on my other pages..

I'm getting the same error with the temporary aliases that H-SPHERE assigns to the accounts

We are working on the DNS issues right now.. we have a lot of people and we have found out what is wrong. Some of the main DNS zones have got corrupt causing all these problems today and for the last 2 months!

This time we'll solve it

Yash said:
We are working on the DNS issues right now.. we have a lot of people and we have found out what is wrong. Some of the main DNS zones have got corrupt causing all these problems today and for the last 2 months!

This time we'll solve it

So no winserver 2003 problem after all? Are you still going to "downgrade"?

session crashing, asp crashing, jet/odbc problems are win2003 related

We are going to downgrade only once we are convinced the problems are ironed out

You said you are going to downgrade, however, my sites and client's sites are still displaying the 403 errors that I need to view on secure whatever!! I have no SSL enabled on these sites just like SC... so... please keep us posted on this!!!

Back