the summary thing?

I'm a little confused. I have taken your Windows Pro package and I created a SQL Server database. However, it says that I have a quota of only 10MB. I thought I can use up to 200MB for SQL Server databases??

The 10MB you get is your default quota. You can increase it upto 200MB without being charged extra provided you are not using space with any other resources

I have a problem with SDU too. When I try to make a quota, it says internal error, message sent to tech team. That is weird, and I don't have a quota at all.

Also, where do you set your mail quota?

Bliss said:
I have a problem with SDU too. When I try to make a quota, it says internal error, message sent to tech team. That is weird, and I don't have a quota at all.

Also, where do you set your mail quota?

Could you be a little more detailed about your SDU problem. Are you talking about SQL Server?

You can change your mail box quotas by clicking on "e-mail" from your CP

Yash said:
Could you be a little more detailed about your SDU problem. Are you talking about SQL Server?

You can change your mail box quotas by clicking on "e-mail" from your CP

Oh yeah, sorry about that, I was talking about SQL Server. Also, is the mail quota part of the regular quota?

Regarding your SQL Server problem, submit a ticket or PM me your username and I'd look into it. Yes, Mail quota is a part of your Summary Disk Space. It is based on actual usage not allocation

Back