This is a permanent error

Mkk

Guppy
Pls. Help.....

We have bouncing e-mail which says:

"I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out."

TQ

We would need to see the full headers to know, submitting a ticket would be best.

Stephen said:
We would need to see the full headers to know, submitting a ticket would be best.

Full Header:

Subject: failure notice
Date: Mon, August 8, 2005 4:48 pm
To: [email protected]
Priority: Normal
Options: View Full Header | View Printable Version | View Message details

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.XXXXX.com
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named DDDD.com (#5.1.2)

TQ

ok, it looks like the mail server you are sending to does not have the domain on the server.

There could be many reasons for that, from cached DNS to the domain not being setup for mail.

Stephen said:
ok, it looks like the mail server you are sending to does not have the domain on the server.

There could be many reasons for that, from cached DNS to the domain not being setup for mail.

Any idea to overcome this?

Thanks

Submit a ticket and we will look into it, or are you not a customer and asking in general?

if nota customer, send me a PM with the domain, and I will look it up and reply when i get a chance.

Back