Ticket System

I just wanted to note that ticket staff seem to have improved their communication skills recently. I've had a number of tickets over the past week, and they've not only gotton back to me straight away, but if they weren't able to solve the problem immediately - they told me they were working on it! OK - I don't think they were huge problems, but credit where credit is due...

My faith is being restored! Thanks guys! 8)

I'd still like to see a name or alias on there though. I think it would be nice to know who you're corresponding with. May also help with repeat problems if you know who dealt with the problem last time...

Well, I think our support responses have always been good. I do agree that we had a few problems last month but we have plugged that with hiring some new people and having some fresh faces on our team.

Our aim is to bring down response times to 15 minutes per ticket whether its a Sunday morning or a Friday night. We are currently averaging 30 minutes

I'll ask our staff to use their names. I infact have already told them but they keep forgetting

Yash said:
Well, I think our support responses have always been good. I do agree that we had a few problems last month but we have plugged that with hiring some new people and having some fresh faces on our team.

Our aim is to bring down response times to 15 minutes per ticket whether its a Sunday morning or a Friday night. We are currently averaging 30 minutes

I'll ask our staff to use their names. I infact have already told them but they keep forgetting

I understand. I know it's got to be frustrating how people will seldom remember the good times as soon as someone makes one or two mistakes (myself included). Still - this thread was about praise - so again, thank you for the impressive service this month - may it continue uninterupted for many more months to come!

agreed. Support and service mark JodoHost from the rest IMHO

Response times have been excellent. I normally get a response in 20 to 30 minutes. Sometimes it takes upto an hour but rarely beyond that :)

I remember at my last host that it used to take at least 6 to 12 hours and maybe even 24 hours to receive a response

And I'd like to reiterate that if anyone receives a poor response to any ticket, you can always email me and I'll look into it personally

The only way we can improve customer support is through customer feed back

I've never had a problem with response times, always been happy with that. One reason I am happier with Jodohost rather than other hosts...last host was 23 hour response....that was horrible especially when the response was asking you a question and you had to wait another 23 hours.

I agree that with putting the name/alias on the tickets. I had a few yesterday and thought it was a nice touch.

The only thing I guess I think could be improved is when you ask a question, answer the question, don't try to explain a situation that may or may not have anything to do with the reason we are asking the question. Not everything we ask is because we are experiencing a problem. Sometimes we just need to know a piece of information to help us understand. I don't think that is too much to ask for.

the only thing I miss is a name after Regards.. I did mention that earlier
I have only seen Raineesj (is that how it was writtne?) one time, that's all, but it has been some days since my last tickets now, so maybe it's improved now..

anyways, you do a great job! just keep it going like this and don't get too self confident

Mmm,

It seems a long time ago I had to use the ticket system :)
but yes, I'm on a linux server ? :p

good job !

ive got no complaints, ive sent a ticket a few times and i get the response back within minutes of the confirmation.

which in turn is a few minutes from me sending the ticket,

if anything i get more responses than required.... Aaron hoc laughs.... the other day the response back was for someone else... had an apolagy about it and the correct response.. but like i say things happen...

i put my thumbs up to you.... and will recommend any mates to use your service :)

Back