Tickets not being answered

talawa

Guppy
hi guys

I am submitting tickets and getting no reply for days. can you look into this please as matter of urgency.

Tickets:

Aron
talawa production

I submitted an urgent ticket (21774) on June 11th, 2004 (and even sent a private email to Yash about it on the same day), but to date (July 7, 2004), I have not received a reply.

Many users have praised the quick support that JodoHost delivers so I wonder why my communications were ignored. Did I miss something? ?(

I am not sure how this ticket remained unanswered this long, sorry for the inconveniences. This has been taken care of.

you're not alone... here's another urgent ticket thats been open for about 2 days now: #24805

pls, asap.
thanks

Please use the CP ticket system to submit tickets for the time-being. There is an issue with the CP mailer.

snooper, please bump up your ticket and it'll be looked into immediately

my whole CP seems to be missing now. Gives me this message

HTTP Status 404 - Servlet psoft.hsphere.CP is not available

Any time tickets are not replied in a 24 hour period you will be best to send an email to [email protected] to have it resolved more quickly. Some issues take longer than others to resolve, some require going to the developers. When it has to go to the developers it can take a week for us to get an answer. I am going to personally start checking every ticket over 24 hours old to see that it has been handled, and if it has make sure you get a reply on why it is taking so long to get it resolved.

Back