tickets not submitting?

snooper

Perch
hi all

i have submitted 2 tickets today at cerebrus, and neother have showed up on my tickets list - minutes and hrs after submitting.

i am dealing with these issues on Livechat, but its a serious issue if they are disappearing (support has confirmed that they are not on his list either).

i'm missing 2 tickets too... and tried live chat with Nidhi but it went cold and i got no response at all after a while... so now i'm stuck.

This issue was resolved a short while ago. Problem was with the mailqueue on unix3, where cerberus is setup

If the problem continues, please report

Hmm...I've recently sent in a few tickets and they never showed up on the HelpDesk, but I always get subsequent responses OK by email. Very odd.

OK the issue should be fixed. You'd be able to submit tickets from the helpdesk..

BlueJag, if you ar ehaving issues sending tickets via the helpdesk, send a ticket in via email about it. We'll fix it. That can happen if you change your email address after signup, from HSphere. Cerberus gets "confused"

Did you get a confirmation email for the tickets you submitted? If you didn't, we didn't get them so please resubmit them

I got a mail confirmation for my relies but i also just received this by mail for each of my replies:

** THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY **
** YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE **

The original message was received at Sun, 30 Oct 2005 06:25:46 -0500 from localhost [127.0.0.1]

----- Transcript of session follows -----
451 jodohost.com: Name server timeout
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

Back