Time for an increase in alloted storage space?

I'm very happy with my jodohost account. So happy, in fact, that I'm looking to move additional clients over from another hosting provider. But here's the snag: even the Silver CF account only gives me 800Mb storage, and at a whopping $.10/month for each additional Mb it would be pricey to get to the 8Gb that my existing hosting provider gives me with a similar account.

There are resellers out there offering 10-12Gb of storage with a run-of-the-mill single domain account, and I'm curious to know what determines Jodohost's policy on storage allocation. What would it take to have an across-the-board increase in storage space, given that a) harddrives are getting bigger and cheaper all the time, and b) being skimpy with the storage space may scare away customers?

Thingwarbler,

If you need more disk space a reseller account may be more appealing to you.

Stephen,

Thx, appreciate the quick response as always.

I guess a reseller account is s an option -- I would just like the increased space w/o the added hassle of dealing with a reseller account's complexity to provide features that I don't really need.

I would recommend talking to the sales department about this, as we can't really do anything on the forums.

However, response may be a bit slow today as the sales department is out for holiday.

I switched over to a reseller account not too long ago, and it's really no more confusing than a shared account, execpt you have a couple of accounts rather than just one... but even then you only have to modify those when you first set it up...

the benefits definitely outweigh the extra work.

Back