Time to Set Up

shamrox

Perch
Hey All,

Just want to know how long does it to set up the VM? I know it should only take like a hour or two. I asked for an instance this morning and no email yet. Can someone look into this?

Sean

Hello,

We have a process of verification and creation of VPS. And for that we ask for 24 hours to deliver your VPS details. Your VPS login details will be sent to you within next 24 hours after your request.

With Regards,
Mukesh Singh

I would like sooner then later. I already have one VPS and I need another one for a client and they want it sooner then later. I need to move files soon!!!

Hello,

Your VPS creation is under process, once it completed we will update your VPS login details at your email id.

With Regards,
Mukesh Singh

Sorry for the delay in setup, as you know there was a bit of a mixup on the order where you actually ordered two and meant to order one, it had a bit of a mess that had to be cleaned up by billing and they weren't in to handle it yet, which delayed the creation request going out. We hadn't had a case like it before, I'll try to aid if we see such again so it doesn't stump and delay.

Back