Trash can problems with HOTMAIL

A

amandah

Hello, I am really p......... off I am having a huge problem with Hotmail as my Trash can will NOT empty properly. Can someone please give me some advise on why this happens? Also should I down load new software eg windows Home xp update? I am not that Technical so please give me easy advise !!!! I have emailed Hotmail but they seem pretty useless. I think at times that big brother is watching my every move !! Regards Amanda Harrison

amandah said:
Hello, I am really p......... off I am having a huge problem with Hotmail as my Trash can will NOT empty properly...

LOL

amandah said:
I think at times that big brother is watching my every move !! Regards Amanda Harrison

Have you spoken to a doctor?

hi,

I'm hoping someone here can help. I've tried phoning the support desk of WeCollectAnything, Inc. but no-one has returned the call.

Last week, our trash can was collected as usual, but they left a kid's tricycle that was also left for collection. It states clearly in our contract that non-perishable items may be left by the receptacle and that they WILL BE COLLECTED WITH THE TRASH!

I'm really mad at this pathetic lack of service, which wasn't what was promised when we signed on. I'm seriously thinking of changing my service. X(

Have just received an email from MSN to say that they are (now) aware of the problem and are "working diligently" to correct it!!!

Hi Guys,

Believe it or not - the problem is with Microsoft's own browser, 'Internet Explorer'. Can you believe it? Yes, actually I can.

I downloaded the 'Opera' browser, logged onto Hotmail, and I am now able to empty my Trash can, and also delete contacts from the addressbook.

So all you have to do is either download FireFox or Opera and log onto Hotmail via this browser, and the problem is solved.

BigChief

Hi,

I am also having the same problem with deleting my trash can, I get an error message saying ?An error has occurred. Click here to resolve the issue.? And nothing happens on clicking ?here?. I am also unable to turn off my rich text editor which was turned on almost three months back and it is not getting turned off. I log on to hotmail at least twice a day and shut down my machine every end of day. During this three months period I also happened to changed my machine 3-4 times too.. but the problem persists.

Help please

Pradeep Rangdal
[email protected]
X(

Back