Trial Account and DNS

I just registered for a trial account and was wondering if it was recommended/possible to modify my DNS settings at this point. I know it takes a while to propogate, so I'm anxious to begin the process.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Cory

It doesn't that long, but if you've made the decision to convert your trial account to a payed one I don't see the harm in adjusting it. If you don't intend to stay here, it's a bit pointless ;)

Same Topic Different Question... !

I have applied for a trail account two days ago. I made my DNS changes. I didnt upload anything yet.

When I type in my domain name I get Control Panel login screen says that "Your account has been created.
You can access your Web site right away using d81272.u29.jodoshared.com. Over the next few days,DNS servers all across the Internet will
update themselves with your new site name. Once that happens, you will be able to access your site at its permanent address, dmb.gen.tr."

When I ftp to my site I can see the index.html, login.html files and a cp folder.

Im not sure about deleting these stuff, uploading my files and start my tests. I dont know how this trail period works but I believe 2 days is good enough for a DNS propogation.

So where amI ?

thx,
Halil

Re: Same Topic Different Question... !

FTP your files in domain folder. Do not delete CP folder. You can delete index.html and login.html. If you have a default page other than index.html, login to your Control Panel and select Web Options then Directory Indexes.

Back