Trial to Pay Account

Discussion in 'Billing Support' started by shamrox, Oct 17, 2003.

  1. shamrox

    shamrox Perch

    How do I change from my trial account to a pay account? I know I read somewhere how to do it but I forgot. Thanks
  2. brawney

    brawney Perch

    I'm not a jodo host support person, so I may be wrong. But I did this last week and basically I just went into control panel, clicked billing on the left column, then told them I wanted to go ahead and pay. Once I did that it was switched to a paying account.

    Jodo Host does not issue refunds. So if you pay for a whole year and change your mind 6 months later you will not get a refund for the unuser 6 months you paid for. For that reason they suggest that you sign up for month to month, at least until you know you're happy with the service. I've only been here a week or so but I'm happy. :)
  3. Yash

    Yash Bass

    We do issue refunds under our 30 day money back guarantee.

    Simply create a new billing profile for your desired payment mode. You can do that by clicking on Billing and then Billing Profile from the Control Panel

Share This Page

JodoHost - 26,000 hosting end-users in 100 countries
Plesk Web Hosting
VPS Hosting
H-Sphere Web Hosting
Other Services