Unable to run php file on Windows server

Hi,

I am trying to run php files after activating php from the plesk windows hosting server. But I keep getting the following error . Could you please check on this. Domain is allgoodlawyers.com. Thanks.
500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

We have enabled detail error for your domain. If you still face any issue then please send us a support ticket.

Thanks. The next problem is that while trying to restore a Joomla website using Akeeba backup / restore I am getting the error
'Could not upload installation/README.html'
I believe the error is caused by lack of appropriate read / write permissions on the server. Could you please ensure that the root directory of the site (on windows server) is adequately configured to allow read and write on permissions to allow running joomla.
Thanks

Thanks once again.
Next error while uploading files via ftp is as follows:-
Response: 550 The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Could you please advise what needs to be done, or check server for problems?

Thanks once again.
Next error while uploading files via ftp is as follows:-
Response: 550 The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Could you please advise what needs to be done, or check server for problems?
Ok, problem was resolved while restricting the file upload to single file while using the FTP.
Thanks.

Back