Very unprofessional on the 1-888 phone number.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Luke, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Luke

Luke Guppy

I just called the 1-888 number to find out about the current network issues.

The phone was answered as follows by a man with an indian accent who sounded like he was sleeping.

JH: "Hello"
    Me: "Is this jodohost"
    JH: "Yes"
    Me: "Well for starters that is not a very professional way to take a phoen call"
    JH: "Hello"
    Me: "Most of my sites are down, jodohost site is down, live chat is down, etc"
    JH: "We are working on some network issues and will be fixed as soon as we can"

I am 100% not impressed with this service right now. I expect professional correspondance whether it be online or on the phone.

Are all phone calls to jodohost answered in this manner?
  2. Stephen

Stephen US Operations Staff Member

The phone should not be answered with just a 'hello' it should be a Hello JodoHost, or added how may I help? as well. Things were a bit frantic however as we were all manning certain aspects, and NO ONE was even remotely asleep I can assure you that!

I have already asked the office side to address this, to ensure that it is answered properly even under stressful times.
  3. Luke

Luke Guppy

Thanks Stephen. I hung up the first time I dialed as I assumed I had dialed the wrong number.
  4. Stephen

Stephen US Operations Staff Member

No problem, we like when people report such issues as we can directly address and correct them. So I prefer you to speak up than to hold it in and be mad.

I am going to attempt a few winks more sleep now, 3 hours wasn't much....(I am not currently at the office, in US)
  5. Luke

Luke Guppy

Thanks Stephen. I appreciate your prompt replies in the forums here.