vps storage space increase

For those of us running plesk on windows (and in my case, coldfusion and a mail server on top of that) space gets really tight really quick -- even a gold plan with 10Gb is really barely adequate once you throw a full virtuozzo backup file and assorted junk on the box. But the current rate of $10/500Mb/month for added space is just not realistic. Other providers either come with larger space allotments, or offer increases for less -- like, 1Gb for $2.50 a month (see PowerVPS :: Windows VPS - Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2 Enterprise) which would make an upgrade more feasible.

Any chance you could re-evaluate your add-on pricing and/or disk space allotments?

Why do you have a virtuozzo backup stored on your vps?

We have many of those for you already stored off server, and they don't count against your allocation :)

If you want to download the backups themselves send me a mail and I will prepare a RAR of the backups from the last month for you, it will be a large RAR file, but so long as you have highspeed connection you can download it fine :)

BTW, I just checked your vps filesystem and you have loads of free space(with exception of one file), your CF is doing verbose logging and has a 3.4GB log file, you will likely speed up CF by stopping it for a minute and removing this file.

Back