VPS Support

Just curious the best way to get VPS support. I've been using [email protected] but wasn't sure if that was the best way. The initial reply ticket always says expected response time is 1 hour, but it's been many hours on some tickets. So I thought maybe I might be accessing support from the wrong place for VPS.

The two I'm most concerned about are:
ZAD-13159-874 (which I got one response to 4 hours after I sent it, but just a "We will update you again"). I asked for another update 3.5 hours ago, but still haven't heard back from that one.
EPT-90797-292 was sent about 7 hours ago. Got the initial response saying expected response time 1 hour, but haven't had any response yet.

Each response also says working hours are 24x7x365 - just wondering that includes VPS support.

I don't think any of these are getting lost on junk filters, but I suppose that's possible. But I don't auto-delete anything, and check each email that ends up in junk.

Anyway, the support for Hsphere has always been amazing, so I thought I may be directing tickets incorrectly for VPS. The issues in those tickets are pretty important to me (for a large client that desperately wants to move here), so I want to be sure I'm doing things the right way.

Thanks!
David

Hello David, many VPS issues come back to me, and I have just returned from HostingCon. I will be having Yogesh check this ticket now, and if needed get it to me, I am about to get a shower as I just drove 13 hours after a long day the day before. I(or Yogesh) will give back to you tonight if these are not answered yet.

Thanks Stephen!! That would be great!

I just wasn't sure if I was sending the tickets to the right place. :)

Hope you had a great time in Vegas!

David

I really appreciate the responses last night, but I replied with more information and questions 8 hours ago and haven't gotten any response yet to either of those two same tickets in that time.

Is the support really 24/7/365? Is the expected response time really 1 hour?

Again the Hsphere support I've gotten here a Jodo has been simply amazing. But I'm going to lose one of my biggest clients if I can't get these issues resolved.

David, we only recently started offering VPS services and alot of thelevel3 issues are being handled by stephen, prakash, tanmaya or myself. Our staff is still in training and we expect to bring VPS responses down. Also.. we do refer alot of issues back to SWSOFT and wait to hear from them

Also, please remember we do provide basic VPS support in configuration/installation (like most VPS hosts do). But we do get alot of tickets needing help in custom software installation or managing plesk which is something not many VPS hosts support, but we certainly are.

Thanks Yash!

I do appreciate everything all of you do - this is the best host I've ever worked with.

My "panic" comes from my client's constant phone calls for updates and pressure to "get it moved" (the site is currently at another, not so good host). I get emails or phone calls from then at least once an hour, all day long. The VPS here was a solution we have been waiting several months for with extreme anticipation. So, now that it is available, I am under intense pressure.

But I understand what you are saying, and I do very much appreciate all of your efforts.

David

We just replied your pending tickets, please have look in them.
We are working on your issues at our end with our best efforts

I have been working this as well, and the only time the problem happens is with code on this one page. I am trying to rundown what is causing this issue, but having to break it down line by line and debug. I sent you an email with the errors that are happening.

Back