Web16 having PHP issues?

>>How cumbersome is moving a site?
We can move whole account to a new webserver.
>>Will e-mail and MySQL be affected?
No, e-mail and MySQL database will not be affected.

I have several clients on 16 as well with important PHP sites... we are frustrated with the constant service problems... please fix!
;-)
Tom

We have again found and blocked an abusive perl script which was running on hidden mode.We are closely monitoring it for improved performance.

Thanks - I should be working on a couple of sites on these servers, so I'll be sure to update trouble tickets if they go down again!

I do have a question: as a reseller, will you notify ME if one of my sites has a malicious or abusive script?

Sadly, most clients would probably ignore such a warning as 'spam'...

I try to keep all the various Joomla and WordPress installs up-to-date for security patches and stuff, but it's also hard to prevent customers from installing their own plugins/modules, etc.

I do have a question: as a reseller, will you notify ME if one of my sites has a malicious or abusive script?

Yes, we always send notice to reseller for such problem, if found.

That's good - I'd hate to learn it was one of my sites causing all the headaches!

(BTW, poor Web16 is dead at the moment :( - Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

I'm doing some work on a couple of sites, so I've seen how quickly you're getting it back online - thanks!

I was showing a site to a client early today when Web16 had a problem - I knew if I stalled long enough it would come back up...hey, let's talk about SEO for a few mintues....

We're all just hoping for a solution that doesn't involve you guys having to jump in at a moments notice!
Also, thanks for getting the alternate server up to move to - I may start using that option after tomorrows maintenance.

Back