Webalizer anti-american?

Peter

Perch
Looks like Webalizer(the stats software JodoHost uses) is anti-american and anti-bush 8o

Have a look at their website: http://www.webalizer.com. I saw "Impeach Bush" written on it sometime ago. Looks like they removed that and replaced it with "What Europe thinks of the Barbarians: 8o 8o

hi pete;

1.webalizer is a common webstats package that is a gnu public licensed (almost public domain) utility. as such it does a very adequate job. on one side you have the microsoft "robber barrons" (enron, big oil, military industrial, HMO's, loral, etc.) on the "other" side you have the freeware gnu collectivists and other "wealth sharers"(reds, pinks, pohl pots etc.); either side would be happy to take you for everything you got and use your bones in their soup.

2.gwb is EXACTLY the guy that God wants in charge of the USA (worts and all)... suggest you focus on yourself and family (spiritually), and watch out for the "fiery darts" that are just STARTING to fly. consider these:

Acts 26:14
14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
(KJV)

Jude 1:7-9
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
(KJV)

anyhow, :)

phil

heh, they still have it on their site. As software makers they should at least keep their political views off their site.

Came across this !@#% and could not help leaving a post to Mike.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Webalizer owners are not Anti American. They are Anti Bush. And I am with them 100%

Bush is a huge MISUNDERrepresentation of America. He is a discrase to this country and because of him many people in europe see us the way they do!!

V

Many people in Europe, and the rest of the world, have seen us the way they do well before Bush came around. It's all cyclical... it goes around and around... people love us, hate us, love us, hate us... usually love us when they come over for free medical treatment to separate their conjoined twins, then hate us for envading their country. ;)
-Dave

Back