Webalizer still randomly quitting

'Bummer...

The problem with Google analytics is that it's JavaScript-based, so anyone behind a corporate/government firewall with JavaScript disabled, anyone with JavaScript disabled in their browser, or anyone running noscript or similar Firefox extensions is not counted.

In this regard, server-side is better, providing it works. I suppose I'll need to push AWstats...

'Bummer...

The problem with Google analytics is that it's JavaScript-based, so anyone behind a corporate/government firewall with JavaScript disabled, anyone with JavaScript disabled in their browser, or anyone running noscript or similar Firefox extensions is not counted.

In this regard, server-side is better, providing it works. I suppose I'll need to push AWstats...
AWStats hang a bit as well, not quite as often as webalizer, but it does hang :(

If stats are absolutely required and accuracy as well, I really recommend raw log and local analysis, I use funnel web analyzer (it rapidly modifies to accommodate multiple log formats) for tracing abuse issues and DDOS attacks on a local server level quite a bit, almost as good as netflow when dealing with smaller domain specific atttacks.

Back