webmail with multiple domain option

If I setup mail domain alias, will the user be allowed to send and reply webmail as mycompany.com or mycompany.org from one log-on?

I don't know if mail domain alias just redirects mail that are to different domains to one mail box or something more complex like above.

Thanks in advance.

success2be said:
If I setup mail domain alias, will the user be allowed to send and reply webmail as mycompany.com or mycompany.org from one log-on?

I don't know if mail domain alias just redirects mail that are to different domains to one mail box or something more complex like above.

Thanks in advance.
They should be able to set up a second identity in horde then when composing just select the identity that you want to use. (unless I am misunderstanding your question)

Penhall said:
They should be able to set up a second identity in horde then when composing just select the identity that you want to use. (unless I am misunderstanding your question)

So in horde, they just select via a drop down menu to compose or reply email as [email protected] or [email protected]? I wonder if this setup will complicate POP3 mail client if the user wants to choose the former or the latter domain email address.

But I still need mail domain alias to aggregate both domain's email in one mail box right?

Thanks.

Back