what happened to the home page?

Scotty_32

Perch
umm what happened to the Jodohost homepage?
eek.gif

some big animations appeared, but doesnt seem to have been added well

at first i thought it just wasnt compatibile with FireFox (as some parts of the home page dont work with FF) but its the same in IE
frown.gif

I am not seeing anything wrong, I do see a new animation, but it is centered properly, and I use firefox all the time.

ah nevermind

i just checked it again and its disappeared

then i refreshed and the Feature bars have gone stretched, so my guess is sumones working on it as i type

hehe - cool everytime you refresh, it changes
biggrin.gif

No i just reverted the home page to the old design. Our web designer has been working on some improvements but it seem she made it live without at least showing it to all of us!!

I am in a good mood considering I have been up all night working these upgrades and some other important server installation tasks, but I knew I wasn't seeing the same thing you were :)

Good to know I wasn't just going crazy.

Just want to add my .02 worth here.

I find that the forum header wastes a lot of screen real-estate without achieving much. A few link to various functions of the homepage would be great. I have found myself having to modify the address bar adn deleting the support. from the url to get to the homepage (I have a clutered desktop and simply do not wish to add any more bookmarks).

In fact a good gui will provide much functionality as most visitors to the forums are repeat visitors and see the same stuff. So a bit of branding and lot of functionality would be in order.

Okok, my .02 worth :p

jetzkr8 said:
Just want to add my .02 worth here.

I find that the forum header wastes a lot of screen real-estate without achieving much. A few link to various functions of the homepage would be great. I have found myself having to modify the address bar adn deleting the support. from the url to get to the homepage (I have a clutered desktop and simply do not wish to add any more bookmarks).

In fact a good gui will provide much functionality as most visitors to the forums are repeat visitors and see the same stuff. So a bit of branding and lot of functionality would be in order.

Okok, my .02 worth :p

at the bottom of the screen you can change the style from style 1 to default stule without it ;)

Back