what helpline?

hi

recently there was a post (by Yash?) that any ticket that hasnt been resolved in 24 hours should be upgraded to the helpline.

anyway - did just that, and its been about 2 days since i send the email to the helpline.

is it my imagination, or are things getting really slow round here?

I sent an email to helpline when all my tickets were being ignored, and i never got a reply from the helpline... it wasn't until i started griping on the forum that someone noticed my problems and helped me out.

Yash just told me about a change in the helpline configuration, as it is now a pop3 account, it has previously been a forward to a couple account, however I have not gotten anything in the last 24 hours on the helpline. I would be glad to help, you can email me directly stephen @ jodohost.com

I am sorry that the helpline is not working properly, I will speak with Yash and see if:
someone has an email client checking it and deleting emails
or if the emails are not getting to everyone for another reason

well, what can i say...

after sending an email to both the helpline email and stephens email, 3 days ago (1 Aug), marked high priority, i still have not been honored with any sort of reply.

what the story? are your emails on win6 too ? ;)

Last email I see on HelpLine address is dated July 22nd. Can u please send it again?

No, I don't see it. Can you send it to support? I will check there.

Helpline email is received by many people in JodoHost. It appears that two or more people are deleting the email from server therefore it is not reaching Stephen or me. I have just changed the password and able to send and receive a test mail. You may also try now. I am checking support also.

I have received your email now.

Your t*****ion.org is being moved now. Your ticket was accidently closed therefore it was not acted upon earlier.

Might I suggest that the helpline e-mail be set up as a mailing list instead of a mailbox? You can subscribe the support people to that mailing list and they can delete messages all day without making those same messages unavailable to the other support people.

Helpline is now fixed, and verified. It goes to the proper accounts and we actually get them now. Thanks for pointing out the problems.

Back