What is going on with WinCF?

xscott

Perch
I just had the 3rd downtime of 10-15minutes in two days that I have seen. I am not wathing my site all the time so can't say if it has happend more.

Yesterday I notified support with live chat about it WinCF not responding and the first response was, "The WinCF server is fine". Then ending the session with "Administraters are rebooting the server because of slow response times".

Again this morning there was a 10-15min window of it also not responding. It did come back but the date was set to last month, which isn't good for transactions or other stats. I also notified live support of this issue and mentioned that the server must have just been rebooted with it not responding, they said it had not been rebooted since the night before.

And Now this evening I come back and it wasn't responding again for a time. (date is correct still)

This was not just Coldfusion Services or Database related as I have sites that are CF and some basic HTML and each site checked was not responding during the times mentioned.

What could be causing the instability? And can this be watched a bit closer to figureout why it is happening.

xscott,

We are watching it closely, it was rebooted earlier today, that was posted in the forums, it takes about 10 minutes to fully reboot. As for just a moment ago, I got an alert within seconds of it happening but was having some major computer problems and could not get logged in, I had Ranjan restart CFMX and IIS, but CFMX did not restart, I am about to go over the logs on that right now.

Thanks for the update. I just wanted to make sure that this was brought to someones attention and followed up properly.

I have not had many issues with the CF server and would like it to remain that way. Keep up the good work.

Back