What programs are available to resellers?

Wayhome

Guppy
Which of these application servers do you support?:
Macromedia JRun 4 Updater 2
IBM WebSphere 5
BEA WebLogic Server 7 and 8.1
Tomcat 4.1.29 and later
Oracle 10g AS

Do you have a page - other than the hosting package pages - listing every app, control, database, OS, etc (with version numbers) that you support or offer to us?

...Wayhome.

We don't support any unfortunately

We have introduced a Oracle 10g database server but we don't support Oracle 10g application server (a totally different product). I believe Application server is geared towards J2EE. Our coldfusion server does support JRUN but I'm not exactly sure how that works and we currently only provide CFML support to customers

Thanks guys. What do you have on the servers? Is there any place I can see a full list with version numbers?

I assume your failure to answer my simple question means that there is no list available?
Well, can you tell me where I can find comprehensive instructions on how to set up a VPS account? I tried using H-Sphere to set up a plan but was unsuccessful. I hope you won't take as long to answer this request.

...Wayhome.

Actually, a list has been compiled but it lists alot more than components

We basically keep all ASP components updated to the latest versions. I'll get you a complete list in a day

Your VPS question should be answered soon

Okay Yash... it's been more than a day. The list? Please note that I would like more than just a list of ASP components. I would like to know all the software that is available to us including PHP, MySQL, Apache, etc. The reason the versions are important is because some of the tools I'd like to use only work with certain versions and above.

As for VPS setup info, how soon is soon? I'd hate to lose a customer due to lack of support. Please respond ASAP.

And please, Yash... give only promises you can keep :)

Thanks.
...Wayhome.

Wayhome said:
As for VPS setup info, how soon is soon? I'd hate to lose a customer due to lack of support. Please respond ASAP.

Did you submit a ticket regarding this? I can't find it

Ticket? What are you talking about, Yash? Just read the posts above dude. You didn't say anything about a ticket! You said you'd solve it... has that changed?

OK

1) To create a VPS account, you first need to create a VPS plan allocating minimum of 64MB ram and 500MB space. Next, create an account under it. Your account would be initialized within 30 minutes and root access to your account emailed to you

2) We run the latest versions of the ASP components. PHP 4.3.9 and MySQL 4.021

These are not quite the responses I was hoping for, but thanks nevertheless.

Wishing you, my fellow resellers, and all at JH, a happy holiday season and a wonderful new year!!

...Wayhome.

Back