Where Are All The Unix FileManager PROTECT EXperts

T

tmedia

Im having problems attempting to password protect the ADMIN folder within OSCommerce Catalog Folder Properly. I've been working with Jodohost Tech Support for 2 DAYS in an attempt to resolve this issue to no avail, so I think I can safety say that I'm NOT THE ONLY confused person on the block.

Here's the situation: I password protect the above mentioned folder.

When I attempt to access the ADMIN folder URL, I am presented with the LOGIN screen, wonderful.

I enter the correct login information, and lo and behold, I can access the ADMIN panel. Yipee!!

Aha, here comes the PROBLEM - If I attempt to access any of the ADMIN functions (i.e. configuration, catalog, etc) I am presented with yet ANOTHER login screen that has a caption pointing to a DIFFERENT ACCOUNT !!! (i.e. I'm attempting to access ADMIN Panel for infinitelymoore.com and after supplying the proper credentials to the FIRST LOGIN SCREEN which as a caption of "CONNECT TO INFINITELYMOORE.COM", I gain access to ADMIN PANEL. Then when I click on any ADMIN function The SECOND LOGIN SCREEN appears CAPTIONED: "CONNECT TO WAXXMUSEUM.COM"!! ) WHAT THE #$@!* is going on???

Back