Where is My Refund?!

Ghedini

Guppy
I downgraded my account and was entitled to credit/refund for the amount.

After much frustration, I finally cancelled my account.

After several inquireies regrarding this, I was told each time that someone would contact me within 48 hours.

I have not heard anything from anyone.

I paid all of my bills on time to Jodo Host.

I complied with all of thier guidelines and policies.

Jodo Host apparently expects thier clients to abide by the rules, but they themselves are either unable or unwilling to abide by thier own commitments.

Another disapointed and frustrated Jod Host customer.

Ghedini,

We provide refunds on cancelled accounts, did you send a mail to billing (@) jodohost.com

This is the proper means, if you did not get any reply from them feel free to send to helpline (@) jodohost.com with the content of your mail to billing, and it will then go to all managers.

Edit: When you do an account cancellation the billing department will reply back with an email asking if the account cancellation is authorized with an email reply to the account as it is listed on file for the request accounts contact info.
If you did not reply this mail they likely have not canceled or refunded due to not getting a reply from you. We only proceed with authorized cancels due to some issues in the past of some x business partner type arrangement exacting revenge knowing the account info and canceling an account on the other person. This has been a standard procedure for over 2.5 years now, and no such cases have happened since then.

Back