who is a jodo reseller

I am considering becoming a jodo reseller. I would like to see how a a jodo reseller site looks and works. Would some of you resellers be kind enough to provide a link to your site?

I do not think any of our Reseller would like to reveal that they are our Resellers. However you can read their comments on this forums.

Our Resellers sell our hosting services through their own websites.

I guess that was an unreasonable request. I see the error of my ways. I just wanted to see a little more before I signed up.

What exactly did you want to see?

The HSphere reseller system allows the user the ability to create their own plans, specials and accounts. From a reseller's point of view you're looking at a slightly different HSphere interface. You actually end up with two different places to work from:

Reseller account - handles billing from you to Jodohost
Administrative account - handles the creation of plans, dealing with signups, linking in SSL and credit cards.

Every reseller has an administrative domain - this is the same as jodohost.com for each reseller account. Your main site is there and that is where you alias your servers to. Beyond that point you're really on your own. As a HSphere reseller you are not getting a "kick" off selling JodoHost packages - you are creating a business for yourself using the resources available in your package.

If you want history of reseller accounts or services provided by Jodohost, do a search in the forum - I myself have been with Jodohost for a LONG time and have never been with a better service provider, both as a shared hosting client or as a reseller client.

The docs are a good source of screenshots; if you want more experience comments feel free to contact me directly.

kenbusby said:
I guess that was an unreasonable request. I see the error of my ways. I just wanted to see a little more before I signed up.

Am with them for about 15-20 days & so far no problem. Support is fine but, Live Chat Operator's Support is a bit lacking.

I feel they are professional. Give them a chance.

live chat support restored a 50 MB sql database for me in less than 15 min, i used to stay at least 6 hours in my old hosting company for this to be done.

Back